Stay Abroad

For a (Master's) semester abroad, §5 of the framework examination regulations for Bachelor's and Master's degree programs at Rosrock University must be respected. This describes the requirements under study law. If you wish to have credits earned abroad recognized, you should contact us in advance so that a corresponding teaching and learning agreement can be prepared and the approval of the examination board can be obtained. You can find the form for a teaching and learning agreement and the corresponding help for filling it out here.


What funding opportunities are available for stays abroad?

Opportunities for funding study and internship stays abroad are listed in the following chart. You can find more information on funding opportunities for a study period abroad here and for an internship abroad here.



What deadlines and forms do I have to follow if I want to study abroad through the ERASMUS+ program?

All relevant deadlines and forms for the registration and realization of an ERASMUS+ study abroad are summarized in the following chart. Further information and the forms can be found here.